Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Creative Memories Cupholder


I love to scrapbook, but the last year or so I've been off the radar.  I try to keep up with items that come out, but I mostly just know the older items.  When it comes to Creative Memories that can really help when you come across retired items at garage sales or thrift stores. 

A few months ago, while hanging out at the GW outlet, I came across a Creative Memories cupholder.  The offical name of the cupholder is a  SideKick.  This contraption not only holds your cup, but also has a attachment that will hold a small bag to put all your scraps in.   When I found this cupholder at the GW I threw it in my cart and carried it around with me.  Even after looking it up I debated on whether I wanted to buy it.   It was missing the screw for the bag attachment and I wasn't sure how much that would effect it's resell.  I then decided (like the rest of the junk I have around here) that I could at least make my money back.  I listed it the next week, this was back in my auction days with the free BIN.  I don't remember what I listed it at initially, I'm assuming $9.99 or $14.99, but it sold at my BIN price of $19.99 within 2 days.  HERE is a list of completed auctions to see what they are going for. 

If I came across this item again, I would probably list it for $29.99 with free shipping.  If I get lucky and it's brand new, I would list it even higher based on this listing.  That's not the first time I've seen them that high.

No comments: