Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Someone's Knocked Up

It's not me.  However, plenty of women on Ebay are.  Over the last few months, every maternity item I've listed has sold.  I've been selling different brands, Motherhood, Oh, Baby by Motherhood (Kohls), In Due Time, Liz Lange.  Oh, Baby and Liz Lange have been my best seller. 

I've only sold a few, but dresses have also done well.  I never wear dresses.  In fact, the last dress I wore was probably my wedding dress 13 years ago.  Thankfully, I must have a little taste because my dresses are selling within a week or 2 of listing.    Spring/Fall type dresses as well as summer have sold well.  

5 comments:

busy little bee said...

Love your post title,lol.

Anonymous said...

uggh! always hated that phrase. my dh says that too... to me it means an "oops" they didn't mean to do that :-o

Kim said...

@ Busy Bee..thanks.

@ Anonymous..my husband doesn't like that term either..I always get a good laugh from it.

Julie said...

You disappeared!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Hi Kim! Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I am so glad that the kids loved the Kool Aid slurpees! Wishing you a wonderful week! Angie xo